Hello?
I have been Staying in our log cabin which is in the forest below us. 15 years ago my father built a log cabin out of christmas trees. It is 14x4 feet with 3 windows and a fire. The forest is full of deer and we get the odd poacher getting them. I have spent 4 nights in there I slept like a log. The log cabin is brilliant because it gives a great experience to be in the wild.
When I was in London I went to the Deep Sea exhibition in the Natural History museum. I learnt that 5 million Londons could fit in the oceans deep. My favourite fish there was the Angler fish which has a light on its head to attract prey. in the very near future I will be going to the English national aquarium to see the fish they catch here.
This will probably be my last post because no-one is responding?
WAKA
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment