Hi Waka It's great to see you have started using the blog. Remember that this is part of your writing practice while you are away so use the time you are online to really get some depth to your thinking and talking about your experiences. For example the picture of you hanging upside down is terrific but where are you? Why did you decide to practice walking upside down? What does it mean they walk upside down? Remember also that as readers we don't always know what you are thinking so you need to make it clear for us. You are there experiencing everything and the blog is a way for us to share your experiences, thoughts, feelings and ideas. Enjoy your flight to England and we look forward to more posts. People in Room 14 are already starting to read them. Mr wansbrough
Sorry about that, I'll get it this time! I just got cocky and sent that without showing it to anyone.
On Friday I will have my 12th birthday on a plane(my dads really cheap). If i flew on my birthday I would be $600 more expensive, so my Dad is being sneaky. The price rise is because when you are 12 you get given higher fees for the adult rate "YAY!... Not."
It sounds like we are stopping at a couple of airports and that I choose the food we eat "Yum Yum".
For my birthday I got given some inversion boots. I can use to hang upside down like a bat. The boots stretch my spine then I can be tall!
My Dad says that there are English jokes about on the other side of the world they must walk upside down.
Thanks Waka. This is the kind of detail the rest of the class need. Keep up the great blogging and when you have your stopovers see if you can find an internet cafe to keep us posted on the flight and the yummy food you get to try. Mr Wansbrough
Hi Waka
ReplyDeleteIt's great to see you have started using the blog. Remember that this is part of your writing practice while you are away so use the time you are online to really get some depth to your thinking and talking about your experiences. For example the picture of you hanging upside down is terrific but where are you? Why did you decide to practice walking upside down? What does it mean they walk upside down?
Remember also that as readers we don't always know what you are thinking so you need to make it clear for us. You are there experiencing everything and the blog is a way for us to share your experiences, thoughts, feelings and ideas.
Enjoy your flight to England and we look forward to more posts. People in Room 14 are already starting to read them.
Mr wansbrough
Hi Room 14 and Mr W
ReplyDeleteSorry about that, I'll get it this time! I just got cocky and sent that without showing it to anyone.
On Friday I will have my 12th birthday on a plane(my dads really cheap). If i flew on my birthday I would be $600 more expensive, so my Dad is being sneaky. The price rise is because when you are 12 you get given higher fees for the adult rate "YAY!... Not."
It sounds like we are stopping at a couple of airports and that I choose the food we eat "Yum Yum".
For my birthday I got given some inversion boots. I can use to hang upside down like a bat. The boots stretch my spine then I can be tall!
My Dad says that there are English jokes about on the other side of the world they must walk upside down.
Waka
Thanks Waka.
ReplyDeleteThis is the kind of detail the rest of the class need. Keep up the great blogging and when you have your stopovers see if you can find an internet cafe to keep us posted on the flight and the yummy food you get to try.
Mr Wansbrough
Hi Waka,
ReplyDeleteyou really had us fooled with those inversion boots. How did you take the photo?
From room 14.
i bet that will be really awesome its one in a lifetime experiance hope you have loads of fun
ReplyDeletefrom room 14
hey waka how exactly do those inversion boots work there pretty handy dont u think i think there pretty awesome r u glad t have them
ReplyDeletefrom savana