Thursday, May 27, 2010

Last Day At School


I'm going to England "YAYYYYY!"


When we are there we are moving back into our Barn. It's not just any Barn it's got 2 stories. Next to our Barn we have our pond which is "filled with frogs!" The pond also has my old friend the TOAD, he was there 2 years ago and hopefully still is.


When we are there we are hoping to catch up with some of our Family friends there, which we have'nt seen for years.

When I'm there its going to be good and sad because, I have to still do have to do school work and I'm going to miss some of my friends and my Mum! But otherwise its going to be Great I can catch up with the rest of my family and other friends. This is an expierence that not many people get so I can't turn it down!


IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Waka and Sifty,

    I is gonna miss you sooooo sooooo much.

    Love

    Mum
    xxx

    ReplyDelete